Dvara KGFS has highlighted the importance of financial services in bringing about a transformation in the lives of those who do not have access to the formal financial sector.
The key challenges faced by this segment are:
- Accessibility: The formal financial sector is unavailable to a large segment of the rural low-income household.
- Convenience: high interest rates, collateral requirements, complicated application procedures, and long admissions processing makes it inconvenient for low-income households.
- Usability: Lack of financial literacy amongst the low-income households makes it difficult to understand suitability of the plethora of products available in the formal sector.
With strong technological support, well-managed resources and highly trained employees, Dvara KGFS offers a plethora of services adopting the ‘Wealth Management Approach’ through its unique branch based KGFS Model in remote rural areas of the country.
Three fundamental operating principles distinguish the KGFS approach:
- Focused geographic commitment and complete population coverage.
- Client wealth management approach.
- Access to a broad range of products.
At A Glance