This Policy governs the Information/Data that are collected through the Dvara Solutions Private Limited’s Website https://www.dvara.com/solutions/ (“Website”) as a reason of users using/accessing the Website and terms related to the same.
Use of the Website is available to Persons who can enter into legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
Dvara Solutions (hereinafter shall be referred to as “Dvara Solutions”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning) owns and operates the Website.
By accessing the Website you (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your”, “User” as applicable) expressly consent to Our collection, storage, use and disclosure of the Information (as defined hereunder) in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
1. Fundamentals of the Policy
We have designed this Policy keeping in mind certain fundamental principles to protect and preserve the integrity of the Information shared by the User including:
- Managerial, organisational, business practices and technical systems in Dvara Solutions are designed in a manner to anticipate, identify and avoid harm to the User;
- Technology used in the processing of personal data is in accordance with commercially accepted or certified standards;
- Legitimate interests of businesses including any innovation is achieved without compromising privacy interests;
- Privacy is protected throughout processing of Information, from the point of collection to deletion of personal data.
2. What do we Collect?
- You may access the Website without providing any personal information.
- To enable Us to provide better experience to You or for You to access the website, certain unidentifiable information (which You may not be actively submitting such information) may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, tags, and web beacons. Your browser automatically transmits to Us some of this unidentifiable information. These kinds of information include Your IP address, demographics, Your computers’ operating system, and browser which allows Us to provide You the better experience, customize sites based on Your preferences, compile statistics, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve Our Website. This type of information does not identify You personally. when You request for information on our Website, we require You to provide Us with certain Personal Information such as your name, email address, telephone number etc. (The information and correspondences covered under this section hereinafter collectively referred to as “Data/Information”)
- When You send emails or other communications to Us, We may retain those communications in order for Us to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests.
- If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, We may not be able to honour Your request.
3. What do we do with the Information?
- We will always process the Information only in accordance with this Policy, Your Consent/request and as permitted by applicable law. We may process the Information You provide in the following manner:
- To allow us, our professionals, business partners to assist us with providing services to You, to connect with You to provide their services/products You may specifically consent to be contacted for;
- To contact You and to customise Our communication with You and the marketing material we share with You;
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities
- To respond to authorized information requests from governmental authorities or when otherwise required by law;
- To enforce the legal terms (including without limitation Our policies) that govern your use of Our Website, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website, Our business, services and other Users; and/or
- To verify the provided information, either through internal mechanisms or through authorised third parties.
- To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Website.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties Your Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Us in operating Our Website, conducting Our business, or servicing You. When we provide Your Personal Information to individuals and entities which assist us with Our business activities, it is Our practice to require those individuals and entities to keep such Information confidential and to use Your Personal Information only to perform services. Additionally, We may use or provide to third parties aggregated, anonymised or de-identified information for research, analytics or interest-based advertising purposes.
- In the event of an audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), We may share/transfer/assign the Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
4. How long do we hold Information?
- We retain Personal Information only for as long as we have Your consent. We retain Your Personal Information for as long as We have an ongoing relationship with You and You continue to access/use the Website. However, we retain copies of Your Information if there is a legal obligation to which We are subject or keeping in view the legitimate interests of the Dvara Solutions (litigation or statutory requirements).
- If you wish to opt-out of collection, use, processing or transfer of Personal Information furnished to Us, You may do so at any time. Please write to us at the co-ordinates provided below.
However, please note that in the event You opt-out of providing Personal Information to Us, We would not be able to assist You of Your requests and Your access to the Website and/or any services will be restricted.
5. How safe is your Information?
We use reasonable security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and help ensure the appropriate use/disclosure of Information. We host the Website in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
6. Third-Party Links
Our Website may contain links to or integrations with other services including social media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult these other services’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. You are encouraged to access and make yourself aware of the same.
- We will not be responsible for the accuracy or filtration of any of the content posted on Our Website by any User, however, We will be entitled to remove any content posted by any User on Our Website which We, at Our sole discretion, consider offensive, discriminatory, racist, defamatory, inappropriate in nature or unlawful.
- Dvara Solutions reserves the sole discretion to process Your requests, depending upon the legitimacy and relevance of request to our Business(es).