Dvara Health Account is a new solution being designed by Dvara Trust. Dvara Trust incubates and operates a range of financial inclusion initiatives with customer-centricity and suitability of financial products being recurring themes. The Dvara portfolio has seven companies (including Northern Arc Capital, Dvara Kshetriya Gramin Financial Services and Dvara Solutions) and a policy research organisation – Dvara Research
We believe that there is an unjust burden on people to manage their health expenses, often resulting in financial distress. This is compounded by health care providers who are often transactional and rarely focused on improving health outcomes over time. Dvara Health Savings Account (HSA) is an innovative solution that will enable users to exercise more control over their health spending, avoid medical bankruptcy and obtain better outcomes for themselves and their families. HSA is in early stages of market testing and is looking for a Research Associate to be a part of the pilot team.
As Research Associate, you will be actively designing, implementing, and analysing research and learnings and feeding back the insights into product development. Your primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Designing research tools and processes for implementation of the same
- Facilitating qualitative research including but not limited to surveys, FGDs, IDIs, and KIIs, to inform the product development roadmap during and beyond the testing phase
- Monitoring relevant metrics and scorecards to provide continuous feedback on customer experience of the service across different touchpoints, and sharing data and insights with the team
- Working closely with the Customer Success and Product team to close sprints of iteration wrt research
- Coordinating and documenting user experience and feedback through case studies and testimonials
- Conducting relevant secondary research on product, user behaviour and HSA to inform key product decisions
- The ideal candidate would have 3 to 5 years of primary research experience, survey analysis, with an understanding of on-ground research ethics and community engagement (preferably in the development sector domain).
- Have a recognised postgraduate degree in a relevant social sciences discipline
- Passionate about public health
- Proficiency or basic understanding of Atlas, Google Suite, and R or Stata
- She/he must be willing to spend significant time on ground interacting with frontline workers, users, potential users, and partners. Prior experience in health or financial services not expected.
- She/he must fluently speak Kannada and English, and is expected to be based out of Bangalore.
- Prior publishing experience preferable
Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. You are requested to send your resume with all contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “DHA – Research Associate” before 12th Sep, 2021