Dvara Health Account is a new solution being designed by Dvara Trust. Dvara Trust incubates and operates a range of financial inclusion initiatives with customer-centricity and suitability of financial products being recurring themes. The Dvara portfolio has seven companies (including Northern Arc Capital, Dvara Kshetriya Gramin Financial Services and Dvara Solutions) and a policy research organisation – Dvara Research
We believe that there is an unjust burden on people to manage their health expenses, often resulting in financial distress. This is compounded by health care providers who are often transactional and rarely focused on improving health outcomes over time. Dvara Health Savings Account (HSA) is an innovative solution that will enable users to exercise more control over their health spending, avoid medical bankruptcy and obtain better outcomes for themselves and their families. HSA is in early stages of market testing and is looking for a Project Implementation Associate to be a part of the pilot team.
As Project Implementation Associate, you will be the main liaison between the field teams and the customer success and product teams. Your primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working with the HSA field implementation executive and coordinating with partner organisations’ field teams
- Monitoring relevant metrics and scorecards to provide continuous feedback on customer experience of the service across different touchpoints, and sharing data and insights with the team
- Working closely with the Customer Success and Product team to close sprints of iteration wrt product development
- Coordinating and documenting user experience and feedback on a weekly basis
- Be the point-person for all customer, frontline worker, and partner organisation queries and issues experienced during the pilot and coordinate with the internal team for speedy redressal
- Executing the design and implementation of key communication materials including short product videos and tutorials, in collaboration with the communications team
- Implementing UX and field processes to ensure quality and accountability
- The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of on-field work experience in the development sector, with an understanding of on-ground work ethics, process implementation, and community engagement.
- Have a recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a relevant social sciences discipline
- Passionate about public health
- She/he must be willing to spend significant time on ground interacting with frontline workers, users, potential users, and partners. Prior experience in health or financial services not expected.
- She/he must fluently speak Kannada and is expected to be based out of Bangalore.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. You are requested to send your resume with all contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “DHA – Implementation Associate” before 12th Sep, 2021