Dvara Health Account is a new solution being designed by Dvara Trust. Dvara Trust incubates and operates a range of financial inclusion initiatives with customer-centricity and suitability of financial products being recurring themes. The Dvara portfolio has seven companies (including Northern Arc Capital, Dvara Kshetriya Gramin Financial Services and Dvara Solutions) and a policy research organisation – Dvara Research.
We believe that there is an unjust burden on people to manage their health expenses, often resulting in financial distress. This is compounded by health care providers who are often transactional and rarely focused on improving health outcomes over time. Dvara Health Account (DHA) is an innovative solution that will enable users to exercise more control over their health spending, avoid medical bankruptcy and obtain better outcomes for themselves and their families. DHA is in early stages of market testing and is looking for a Project Implementation Associate to be a part of the pilot team.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate would have 2+ years of on-field work experience in the development sector, with an understanding of on-ground work ethics and community engagement. She/he must be willing to spend significant time on ground interacting with frontline workers, users, potential users, and partners. Prior experience in health or financial services not expected. She/he must fluently speak Kannada. She/he will report to the Lead – Customer Success.
As a Project Implementation Associate, you will be the main liaison between the field teams and the customer success and product teams. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating surveys, interviews, and focus group discussions to inform the product development roadmap during and beyond the testing phase
- Documenting user experiences and feedback on a regular basis for product development and
- Executing key communication materials including short product videos and tutorials and support with designing the same
- Monitoring and evaluating programme implementation on ground
- Monitoring relevant metrics and scorecards to provide continuous feedback on customer experience of the service across different touchpoints, and sharing data and insights with the team
- Be the point-person for all customer and frontline worker queries and issues experienced during the pilot and coordinate with the internal team for speedy redressal