JOB PURPOSE :
- Working in close coordination with other team members and the Head of Communications, the intern will work on strategies for targeted communications, messaging and other marketing efforts to engage key stakeholders of Dvara Trust and the other Dvara Initiatives.
- He/She would need to have excellent verbal communication and writing skills, is digitally savvy, self-driven and a team player. The intern will get an opportunity to work on specific projects that align with their skillsets and organisational needs.
- MBA from a reputed B-School
- Supporting the Team Lead, Project Heads and the Communications Head (to whom the role will report to) on specific projects as part of the internship.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Ability to come up with ideas for data-based stories and analysis, on a range of topics, which would be suitable for visualisation.
- Lending editorial support as required.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate viewpoints and write in clear and concise manner.
- Ability to think creatively and willingness to explore newer mediums as required.
- Assist in branding efforts to position and undertake outreach for specific initiatives and the brand.
- Good understanding of the various multimedia tools and the digital landscape, involving social media, broadcasting or related.
- Innate flair for storytelling and capturing the core ideas in a visually appealing manner through creative mediums.
- Expertise in the Adobe suite or video editing would be a valuable addition.
- Prior experience in communications/branding would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with clarity, precision, and thoroughness.
- A very high degree of integrity and honesty in one’s dealings.
- An eagerness to learn new ideas and concepts and understand issues through the eyes of multiple stakeholders.
This position is based in Bangalore. Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate by age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, marital status or religion.
To apply for this position, upload your latest CV along with the name and contact information of 1 reference and send us a cover letter detailing your interest in the role.