JOB PURPOSE :
- Working in close coordination with other team members and the Head of Communications, the candidate will work on strategies for targeted communications, messaging, and other marketing efforts to engage key stakeholders of Dvara Solutions.
- He/She would need to have excellent verbal communication and writing skills, is digitally savvy, self-driven and a team player. The candidate will get an opportunity to work on specific projects that align with their skillsets and organisational needs.
- MBA from a reputed B-School
- Responsible for designing and executing online and offline marketing strategies for our customers and partners.
- Design, develop and execute marketing strategy to on-board and engage customers.
- Conceptualize and execute integrated marketing campaigns to achieve brand and operational goals.
- Organize events and workshops to onboard and engage customers and partners.
- Track and generate feedback from the market.
- Report performance and deliverables for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Ability to come up with ideas for data-based stories and analysis, on a range of topics, which would be suitable for visualisation.
- Editorial skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate viewpoints and write in clear and concise manner.
- Ability to think creatively and willingness to explore newer mediums as required.
- Assist in branding efforts to position and undertake outreach for specific initiatives and the brand.
- 0-3 year of experience
- A management degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Proficiency with traditional and social media/digital marketing
- Experience with market research and data analytics
- Good understanding of the various multimedia tools and the digital landscape, involving social media, broadcasting or related.
- Innate flair for storytelling and capturing the core ideas in a visually appealing manner through creative mediums.
- An eagerness to learn new ideas and concepts and understand issues through the eyes of
- multiple stakeholders.
This position is based in Bangalore. Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate by age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, marital status or religion.
To apply for this position, upload your latest CV along with the name and contact information of 1 reference and send us a cover letter detailing your interest in the role.