Dvara SmartGold, a disruptive fintech, enables households to create a financial safety net through the medium of uniquely crafted gold micro-savings plans.
We at Dvara SmartGold are partnering with Entelligentsia, a Pune based technology startup for the development of our products. Entelligentsia does a variety of interesting work in product development and technology consulting. One of their products is in Virtual Reality – walkinto.in.
Junior Android Developer, it is a full time position. This position is based out of Entelligentsia’s office in Bavdhan, Pune, however, it will be on Dvara SmartGold’s payroll and as per their policies. In future the role may require you to be based out of Dvara SmartGold’s Mumbai for the same activities. You will be part of a fast-paced, agile and a highly skilled team, building and maintaining android apps.
- Design, develop and maintain amazing and highly performing android applications.
- Flesh out any designs into working products independently
- 1-3 years in Android development
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a development environment.
- Comfortable with Android Studio and Android SDK.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Hands-On with Flutter & ReactNative is preferred. Familiar with FCM.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Handling PlayStore app submission is a plus.
- Developing your own screens and the UI/UX from wireframes is a plus
- Roles and Responsibilities Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.