Dvara Health Savings Account is a new solution being designed by Dvara Holdings. Dvara Holdings incubates and operates a range of financial inclusion initiatives with customer-centricity and suitability of financial products being recurring themes.
We believe that there is an unjust burden on people to manage their health expenses, often resulting in financial distress. This is compounded by health care providers who are often transactional and rarely focused on improving health outcomes over time. Dvara Health Savings Account (HSA) is an innovative solution that will enable users to exercise more control over their health spending, avoid medical bankruptcy and obtain better outcomes for themselves and their families.
The Health Coach is an important member of the primary care team for HSA. We are looking for high-performers with high levels of empathy and patient commitment for this role.
- Be the individual’s first point of contact with the Dvara primary care network. Be willing to work and continuously learn, as part of a healthcare team; in which they will have the opportunity to be mentored/trained by a highly qualified doctor.
- Provide patient-centric support and serve as a dependable source of empathy without any judgment.
- Work with the primary care physician to provide periodic check-ins on patients – to ensure adherence/compliance with recommendations made.
- Provide support over telehealth platforms, text/Whatsapp/email – 7 days a week (but within predefined hours). Any time that the patient wishes to speak with the PCP, they can request the health coach to book an appointment for them
- Work with patients to effect behavioural change over time.
- Be a source of advice on matters pertaining to stress management/mindfulness, sleep, dietary practices, exercise habits and other lifestyle-related facets.
- Act as an approachable source of information to avoid a loss of quality of care if patients are too hesitant to re-approach their physician.
- Constantly engaging with their patients (and families) in the community within reasonable limits. They will be expected to commute to interact with their patients, 50-60% of the time. They will be at the primary care facility for the rest of the time.
- Track patient data that is made available to them – and identify concerning behavioral patterns.
- Escalate cases where patients appear to be falling off-track with respect to their mapped medical plan, to the attention of the physician and other clinical staff.
- They will be a strong team player and willing to go the extra mile for patient well-being
- The ideal candidate would have atleast 5 years experience as medical social workers, nutritionists/dieticians, or AYUSH practitioners (BAMS or BHMS)
- They will be flexible about working hours and be able to respond to patient emergencies
- They will be fluent in spoken English and Kannada
- They will be proficient in using basic spreadsheets and preparing reports
- They will have some personal transportation for home visits
Location: Malleswaram, Bangalore
Compensation will depend on qualifications & experience. Benefits will include travel and mobile allowance, life, accident and health insurance.
Interested candidates should send their resume with all contact details to email@example.com with the subject as “Health Coach – Dvara HSA”
Hiring for this position will close on 12th Sep, 2021