Dvara SmartGold, a disruptive fintech, enables households to create a financial safety net through the medium of uniquely crafted gold micro-savings plans.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have prior experience dealing with Fintech companies, Wealth Management Start-ups, Payment Aggregators and Payment Wallets, acquiring new partners, servicing and managing the account and arranging for meetings and negotiations on behalf of the company. Must be an organised multitasker, be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. Start-up experience will be preferable.
- Contacting potential partners to establish rapport, arrange meetings and
- secure new partners. Initiate, structure, and negotiate high impact strategic brand partnerships directly with Top E commerce, OEM and Offline
- partners for various retail/financial products
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives with partners.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities for
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new market opportunity and improving sales.
- Managing a team of Alliance RM’s for partnerships with other partners
- Work with the partners to run campaigns which result in increased spends
- across various payment instruments
- Support business segments by integrating relevant offers from brand partners for acquisition offers
- Partner in innovative ways to increase spends on all payment channels.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotations and proposals for various clients.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Train personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Postgraduate/Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field especially with F intech companies/Payment Aggregators
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multitask. Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish in start-up environment
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.