JOB PURPOSE :
- The incumbent will be responsible for generating new leads and acquiring new clients for Perdix both in India and in other markets globally.
- MBA from a reputed B-School
- At least 3 years of mandatory experience in B2B sales
- To generate new leads through proactive networking, secondary research, and other sources
- To organise product demos for clients
- To coordinate with product development team to create appropriate product demo content.
- To create sales pitches and sales presentations
- Write detailed Commercial proposals.
- To create marketing and branding material
- To follow-up with clients at various stages of the sales process starting from lead generation to proposal submission to negotiations to contract signings and funds inflow
- To create and track the sales pipeline on a regular basis
- To participate in conferences and create visibility for the product and company
- To track market trends and developments in the world of financial services and technology
- To give continuous feedback to the product development team on new trends and developments in the industry
- To be the thought leader and participate proactively in the overall strategic direction of the business by providing market inputs
- To track funds inflow from clients post contract signing and ensure timely collection of receivables from clients
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/task simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking abilities is a must
- Ability to work with Senior management of Client organisations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Flexibility to travel extensively to client locations
- Experience in B2B sales is preferred
- Experience in banking and financial services sector is preferred
- Hands-on-experience in Core Banking Products is preferred
This position is based in Bangalore. Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate by age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, marital status or religion.
To apply for this position, upload your latest CV along with the name and contact information of 1 reference and send us a cover letter detailing your interest in the role.